VoltDB Support Plan Notes
- VoltDB business hours are 8am-6pm Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
- VoltDB provides free support for the VoltDB Community Edition via FAQs and Forums on the VoltDB Community site.
- Enterprise Developer Support is limited to non-production questions and issues. This support plan is designed to assist developers as they design, build and optimize VoltDB applications.
- Enterprise Standard and Premium Support are limited to production questions and issues. These support plans are designed to assist operations personnel in managing production VoltDB applications. Premium Support during non business hours is limited to Severity 1 issues and is telephony based only.v
- A Severity 1 issue represents a catastrophic problem in a customer's production system. Examples include a complete loss of service or a production system crash not due to environmental causes. The customer cannot continue essential operations.
- Hot fixes will be provided only for Severity 1 problems which cannot be alleviated with a workaround.
- Warranties apply to VoltDB Enterprise Edition and VoltDB-S only. Indemnification applies to VoltDB Enterprise Edition only.
- Enterprise features are available only under the VoltDB commercial license.
- Support for VoltDB Community Edition is limited to binaries built from unmodified VoltDB source code.
Find out about VoltBuilder
Still have questions?
Call +1.978.528.4660 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org