THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING
Thank you for registering for VoltDB, the insanely fast, in-memory operational database. Check out the information below to select the VoltDB product that will work for you.
VoltDB Enterprise Edition is fully durable, highly available and fully functional. Download this version for commercial, production-worthy applications where data integrity and consistency is critical. It's the ideal starting point for proof of concept implementations.
Get your free 30-day trial now.
Hey! Want to download VoltDB, the only database architected to lead the Smart Revolution?
Complete this form and it's all yours.
Memory: 4 GB
CPU, Dual core, x86_64 processor 64bit, 1.6
GHz, Java Sun JDK 7 or later
Installation of VoltDB Includes:
VoltDB Administration Command Line,
VoltDB Management Center, and Java Client.
RUN IT IN THE CLOUD
Run in Amazon Web Services
CloudFormation simplifies the process of configuring and starting a VoltDB cluster using Amazon Web Services (AWS) resources. (To use AWS, you will need an Amazon account.) When you are ready, follow these simple steps to create a three node VoltDB cluster in the cloud:
- Use the link below to start the VoltDB template in Amazon CloudFormation.
- On the first screen ("Specify Parameters"), choose the availability zone and instance type you want to use. An instance type of m2.xlarge or larger is recommended. You can also choose which database schema to start with from the VoltDB sample applications. Click "Next" when you are done.
- On the second screen ("Options"), enter any tags you want to include in the stack. No tags are required, so feel free to take the defaults. Click "next" when you are done.
- On the third screen ("Review") review your choices and click "Create" to create your VoltDB cluster.
After you click "create," you are taken to the CloudFormation dashboard and your cluster resources are assigned, configured, and started. This process takes 5-10 minutes. Click on the "Events" tab to see the log messages. Once you see "CREATE_COMPLETE" reported for the stack, your cluster is ready. Click on the "Outputs" tab for quick links to the live VoltDB catalog report and the ssh command to start the client application for the example database you chose in Step 1.
Note: The VoltDB CloudFormation template creates instances using AWS. These services are billed to the Amazon account used to run the template. You are responsible for all costs associated with the server instances you create.
Use Your Own Schema and Run VoltDB on AWS
Follow these instructions, and in a few minutes, you’ll have:
- An executable VoltDB machine image (AMI) installed on one of your EC2 instances.
- A suite of VoltDB sample apps and development tools to help you get started using VoltDB.
- Source code and other helpful info so you can dig deeper once you’ve run the samples and had a look at some of the dev tools.