At VoltDB, we want to make sure you’re successful building, testing, and deploying your application. We have a variety of plans to support you, when you need it. Our support engineers are ready, responsive, and skilled in all aspects of VoltDB database design and operation to help give you the extra boost you need.
For more information on available support plans, contact your VoltDB sales rep or email us at email@example.com.
- VoltDB business hours are 8am-6pm Eastern, Monday through Friday.
- Enterprise Developer Support is limited to non-production questions and issues. This support plan is designed to assist developers as they design, build and optimize VoltDB applications.
- Enterprise Standard and Premium Support are limited to production questions and issues. These support plans are designed to assist operations personnel in managing production VoltDB applications. Premium Support during non-business hours is limited to Severity 1 issues and must be initiated by telephone.
- Warranties apply to VoltDB Enterprise Edition and VoltDB-S only. Indemnification applies to VoltDB Enterprise Edition only.
- Enterprise features are available only under the VoltDB commercial license.
Support Services Levels
|Initial Response||4 business hours||1 business hour|
|Technical Response||1 business day||2 business hours|
|Coverage||Business hours||24×7 (phone)|
|Communications||email, Web, phone||email, Web, phone|
|Sev. 1 Problem Escalation|
|Sev. 1 Problem Hot Fix|
Editions & Terms
|Supported Editions||VoltDB Enterprise Edition, VoltDB-S||VoltDB Enterprise Edition|
|Term||Average: 3 Years||Average: 3 Years|
Level 1: Critical
Critical Business Impact:
Customer’s production use of VoltDB products on a primary business service is stopped or so severely impacted that the customer cannot reasonably continue work. A workaround is not available.
Severity Level 1 problems could have the following characteristics:
- System hang or crash situations
- Data loss or data corruption
- Critical functionality not available
Level 2: Serious
Significant Business Impact:
Important product features are unavailable with no acceptable workaround. Customer’s implementation or production use of VoltDB’s products in a primary business service, major applications or mission critical systems are functioning with limited capabilities or are unstable with periodic interruptions. The software may be operating but is severely restricted. A workaround is not available.
Severity Level 2 problems could have the following characteristics:
- Product error or failure forcing a restart or recovery
- Severely degraded performance
- Functionality unavailable but the system is able to operate in a restricted fashion.
Level 3: Moderate
Minimal Business Impact:
Product features unavailable but a workaround exists and the majority of software functions are still usable. Minor function/feature failure that the customer can easily circumvent or avoid. Customer’s work has minor loss of operational functionality.
Severity Level 3 problems could have the following characteristics:
- Error message with workaround
- Minimal performance degradation
- Incorrect product behavior with minor impact
- Initial installation or development milestones are at risk.
Level 4: Low
Nominal Business Impact:
Minor problem or question that does not affect the software function such as How To’s, documentation, general questions, or enhancement requests. There is no impact to product usage or customer’s operations.
Severity Level 4 problems could have the following characteristics:
- General requests for advice on product usage
- Clarification on product documentation or release notes
- Questions on product functionality or configuration during implementation
- Product enhancement request